Rules and Regulations
The students must follow the following rules and regulations:
- Students must wear uniform, when they come to laboratory classes(i.e. shirt inserted with pant,black shoes,belt and over coat for girls).
- Students should not wear jeans or T-shirt.Girls should wear either saree or churidhar with properly pinned shawl(Thuppatta)
- Students are prevented from talking unnecessarily to the students of opposite gender in the campus.
- When they want to take leave or permission,they should get the signature from the faculty advisor concerned. The leave application can be duly signed by the parent/warden.
- Students while attending classes should have proper textbooks and separate notebooks for every subject.
- Students should take care of tools,apparatus and other equipments given to them and preserve the cleanliness of the laboratories.
- Submission of records in the laboratories/workshop should be regular.
- If the students do not attend the periodical tests/internal assessment tests they will loose their internal marks and also severe action will be taken for their absence.
- Use of mobile phones/pagers & other electronic gadgets are strictly banned inside the college campus.